Elder Law Legal Services
The aging of America has created distinct legal problems for our aging citizens. The attorneys at Theus, Grisham, Davis & Leigh, LLC, are advocates for the elderly and their loved ones. We handle a wide range of legal matters affecting an older or disabled person, including issues related to health care, long term care planning, guardianship, retirement, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid, and other important matters.
Dayna M. Ryan focuses on the needs of older adults, which are often different and more specialized than the needs of younger adults. Not only does she handle important financial and estate planning matters, she also assists families in taking care of day-to-day issues affecting the actual care of seniors, such as assisted living and life planning.
How Can We Help You?
An elder law attorney can help with any one of the following:
- Discuss the importance of wills and estate planning, including planning for a minor or adult with special needs, probate proceedings, and other matters.
- Create a durable power of attorney.
- Provide help with health care and planning, including long-term care options, patient rights, Medicare, and health care power of attorney.
- Discuss financial representation: financial planning (including durable financial power of attorney), housing opportunities and planning, income, estate, and gift tax matters.
- Guardianship: help with the selection and appointment of a legal guardian.
- Help locate long term care facilities and manage assisted living cost.
- Draft a living will or other advance directives, including a durable power of attorney and long term planning documents.
Call us to set up your consultation today and let us help ease your concerns!